I finished up work and decided to meet JD for a while just now at about 4.30pm. I decided to try cycling to his place and realised I could reach him in mere 10 minutes. So I told myself that there's no reason for me to not do this more often in the future.
We met at his block and cycled together to the market near my place for ice desserts. Then as we left, I knew JD would accompany me home even though his bicycle requires tremendous effort to travel up slopes. So I chose a long & steep route over a short & very steep route.
In the end, JD got leg-cramp and got very upset with me. He guess he's walking home now. I don't know if I should have picked the short & very steep route. But I told myself that I'm not going to cycle to his place again.
Saturday, 6 October 2007
I Hate Cycling
Posted @
18:05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment