Thursday, 19 July 2007

Important Person

Yesterday evening, I received news that a friend's mother has passed away. I attended the wake and heard that it was due to a road accident. Her mother was walking along the side of the road when a motorist trying to avoid collision with another vehicle, veered into her. Her injuries were fatal.

When I saw my friend at the wake, she was clearly devastated. None of us schoolmates who visited her knew how to console her for it was such a sudden blow. I think it is something that everyone has to go through one stage in life and a wound that only time can heal.

Throughout the wake, I felt that JD is one person that is so important to me at this point in time that I don't ever wanna lose. All of a sudden, I wanted to talk to him, and I did. I rushed home immediately afterwards and we talked on the phone for over an hour. Luckily he has free-incoming...

No comments: