Over the weekends, JD and I caught one play and one movie.
The play, Asian Boys Volume 3: Happy Ending, was meant to be a surprise for JD. He mentioned it a couple of weeks back that he's quite interested but I waved it away due to the price of the tix. Then on Saturday we decided to try out the lifts at the National Library for the infamous cheap thrill. That's when I stopped the lift at level 3, walked towards the Drama Centre, slid our tix to the usher, moved into the theatre and motioned for JD to take a seat. He tried very hard to hide his smile. I had to too.
Then Sunday was The Simpsons Movie. It has been my all-time fav back when the TV schedule for all the cartoons were at my fingertips. Watching it again after so many years brought back all those memories and more excitingly so because it's now on the silver screen. Doing away with my reviews (probably biased), I think everyone (whoever's reading this now) should just go watch it. For nostalgia or just for laughs.
Monday, 30 July 2007
The Weekends
Posted @
13:54
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment