JD has long weekend this week, so yesterday was book-out day. After finishing a meeting with a client at City Hall at about 6pm, I decided to hang around in the area till JD knocks off.
It turned out to be a 4-hour wait. I wasn't really angry at him, just that the wait made my gastric relapsed. And when my medicines didn't seem to alleviate the pain, I had no choice but to have dinner without JD.
Nonetheless, we met a quarter before midnight to catch the movie, 1408. It's based on a short story by Stephen King (one of my fav authors), about a room in the Dolphin Hotel that has witnessed countless bizarre deaths, to the point that the manager decides to take it out of service.
Paranormal debunker, Mike, however, insisted on checking into that forbidden room for one night. That's when the manager's warning says it all: No one lasts for more than an hour in there...
I think horror flicks are pretty exciting to watch once in a while over a Friday night, with JD of course.
Saturday, 15 September 2007
1408
Posted @
09:30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment