Tuesday, 6 November 2007

1st Job Interview

After slacking for near 3 months since I graduated, it's about time I give up drama serials and long sleeping hours to join the work force. At first, I was rather nervous and sceptical about my job interview today. I have always been doing freelance since I got out of NS, and that did not require me to communicate with employers. Neither do I have to answer to a superior.

Then midway through the interview, I realised it was almost like back in school when I was running for positions in the executive committee. I'd be standing in front of all the members, trying to answer every question that they eagerly post at me. So long you exude confidence in articulation and provide logical responses, you're pretty much over the halfway point.

Once the interview was over, I called JD immediately. And for that few minutes of conversation, I was smiling very happily over the phone.

No comments: