I was kinda excited to tell JD about my interview today in detail. I wanted him to share my joy. But seconds into the phone conversation, I hear loud laughing and game sounds FX. I realised he was playing Bomberman with his colleagues over wireless PSP and my mood changed immediately.
I got angry because he told me to call him but he seems more concern with his game.
I got angry because he told me he was very tired and wanting to sleep soon, so I rushed through shower and work to call him asap.
I got angry because he insists that he is very good at multi-tasking but in fact his responses become slow when talking to me.
I got angry because this is not the first time.
But nevertheless, I didn't stop him from playing. Instead I decided to vent my anger here then go to bed. JD can play his game for as long as he wants.
Wednesday, 7 November 2007
Bomberman or KD?
Posted @
00:30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JD say very sorry to KD.
won't happen again.
Post a Comment