Thursday, 10 May 2007

Just Happy Tots

JD and I had lunch this afternoon at Vila'ge at the Heeren. I realised it's no longer Mache. Seems like I haven't been there for a very very long time.

We ordered:
1) Fondue Au Chocolat
2) Sashimi
3) Chicken Sausage
4) Waffle with 1 scoop Swiss Choc ice cream and mango slices
5) Cranberry Juice
6) Sparkling Apple Juice

By the time we were done, I wished I had enough stomach space for that one last brownie though, it was simply too sinfully delicious! But we were just too full and so decided to give it a miss.

Then it was neo prints. The last time I patronised one such machine was back in JC. Now these machines are so huge and so advance, and worse - they're all in Japanese! Luckily JD seems quite pro with it, so he did most of the clicking and selections. The printout is now with him, wonder if it turned out nice.

While heading towards Orchard MRT, we shopped a little inside Wisma. After much deliberation, I finally let JD buy me a pair of jeans. I managed to find one that fits and headed shortly for the cashier. However a failed attempt to snatch his credit card landed the card right in front of the cashier (*slap myself*). We left the shop and I headed to work while he went around to shop somemore.

No comments: