Tuesday, 1 May 2007

May Day

Yesterday marked my last day in school inofficially. The last paper was manageable. Fortunately I paced myself to half an hour for each question so as to finish the paper in time. Since my CA for this module isn't very good, I can only hope that this final paper can pull me up to the passing grade.

After the paper, my chem mates and I met for dinner. We chatted at length about the paper, about the lecturers, about holiday destinations, etc. It was to be our last meal at the science canteen. I know I'm gonna miss them all.

This morning an sms from him saying that he's heading to Changi General Hospital literally made me jumped outta the bed. At the moment I reproached myself for not stopping him from heading to work while he's still recovering from a fever. It turned out however he was just accompanying a trainee, but not after flaring big time at me. What a painful way to start the holiday.

No comments: