Yesterday night at his invitation I attended his friend's bday dinner at Mt Emily's. The place is rather remote, but the ambience is very nice and cosy (apart from the flickering light behind the sofa). His friends are also a fun-loving bunch who are not at all like how he describes them to be. I had a great time and I'm glad I went.
Afterwards they decided to head for a drink at a pub and I tagged along to check the place out. I felt very uneasy and unhappy the whole time while he's there, I don't know why. But nevertheless I can see he has some very good friends there and it's been a while since he drank. The last time we walked past I could tell he missed the place a lot. So that night I let him enjoy himself while I headed off for work at the Technopreneur Park.
I too made a demand though at that time. I conclude: demand = caring.
Sunday, 6 May 2007
Where's the Bday Boy?
Posted @
11:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment