When you're governing a student organisation, you become a full-time Public Relations Officer. You project the image of your organisation outward in a positive manner. You befriend people across other departments and organisations to earn understanding and acceptance through a mutually beneficial relationship.
Over the past 2 years, I've come to know many people on campus, especially management staff across the various departments so as to make my job easier as well as to learn from them. Over the past 4 months however, some resigned, some became relocated.
This afternoon when I pass by the different departments, I come to realise that there's hardly anyone that I know now. New faces are everywhere and the office is no longer as lively as I once knew. Undoubtedly, change is inevitable in everyday lives, you've just got to live with it whether you like it or not.
Monday, 25 June 2007
New Faces
Posted @
22:11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment