These 10 questions kept running through my mind while watching TV:
1) Why doesn't he show the least concern when I told him I'm having food poisoning?
2) Why is his sms reply just like any other friend I have when I told him I'm down with a fever?
3) Why does he gets tired while going out with me for lunch and so full of energy when going mahjong with his friends at night?
4) Why does he tell me he's free for the day then tell me he's having a seminar only 5 mins before it?
5) Why does he asks me to go sing karaoke the night before then tell me the next day he's going for lunch with his mum and then going out for shopping with his friend?
6) Why doesn't he message me when he goes to sleep so that I know not to wait for his call or not to wait for him to pick up my call?
7) Why doesn't he message me when he wakes up so that I know when to sms him or call him so as not to wake him?
8) Why doesn't he reply my sms or reply with a simple "busy" or "ttyl" when he's not free?
9) Why does he always like to give "dunno", "not sure", "see how" or "maybe" as an answer?
10) Why does he say I'm evil?
Sunday, 13 May 2007
Questions Unanswered
Posted @
14:39
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kevin ah kevin... there's only 1 answer for all your questions. isn't it already obvious? roflol
Post a Comment