Tuesday, 12 June 2007

No More Daydreaming

I held on for 4 months. I endured, I persisted, I gave it my all, I gave him my heart.

And finally last Monday, I felt everything was worth it. I felt it finally worked out. I felt very recharged to head towards building a future with him. I felt very very very happy.

But it was all too short-lived. It turned out to be just another lie, another promise broken, another shattered heart. I felt utterly cheated, utterly disappointed at myself.

Yesterday night, I couldn't help but drench my pillow in tears silently. This morning, I made up my mind to take my heart back. I am not going to let him break it again, ever. I decided to switch off the console, permanently.

I think I finally made it past one crossroad. Painful but relieved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

love you!~