Monday, 16 April 2007

Virgin Post

And so I've decided to announce my thoughts and feelings on the www for all that bothers to know. Never been a blogger all this while but all of a sudden, there's this desire to pen them down, or dysphemistically, to lament.

It's reading week now and stress is clearly mounted on everyone's face in the library this morning. Mine's no exception, not just for the exams though, but also for the quarrels that's becoming more and more frequent of late. Differences between us become more pronounced and are less openly discussed - one of the banes of any relationship.

Things hasn't been going my way since the start of the year. I tried everything in almost every aspect of my life but only to end up in an even more sorry state, to the point of self-contempt, to the point that I disgust myself. 4 months into 2007 and I'm ever closer to the crossroads. Never in my life have I felt so lost, so void of even the least sense of direction.

Everyone meets crossroads in various stages of life and most people rather not talk about it in present day culture. But imagine how fortunate it would be to have a map of sorts, to make it easier. Perhaps I shall use this blog to keep a chronicle of my entire walk though the crossroad. Afterwards it can serve as a guide no matter for myself or others... provided I made it through.

No comments: